Thursday 21 April 2016

Evaluation Q4: Technology

A screen recording of Adobe Pro while I talk about the technology i´ve used.



I used convergence through this project when I used my phone and camera for filming as they are 2 different type of equipment.

TBC

Who wants to be a Millionaire
For my evaluation I created a fake "Who wants to be Millionaire", where its heavily media related.
I did this to illustrate the use of technology, and some of the questions are related to the research I did.



Evidence
of using links:














Links to Vodcasts:
Vodcast 1: Idents
Vodcast 2: Semiotics
Vodcast 3: Narrative

There is a list of other technology ive used such as screenshots, Facebook for contacting actor, Skype for radio show and other tweaks for the movie. Ive also used multiple 4GB USBs to store shots and voice overs.

In the post where I analysed the opening of John Wick I created a GIF using an online GIF creator. I also used VLC when I played the movie and recorded that to create the GIF.

I also use DaFont to download the fonts I used in the opening. I also used the features of Window 10 like Outlook Mail to contact people and Windows 10 calendar to make sure I was on schedule.

As you can see in my screen recording I used both Netflix and Amazon for information and screenshots.

I used a program called DropBox to send the photos and videos I took on my phone to my computer as well as send files between my to Computers.

1 comment:

  1. No need to re-edit, but you can add underneath in the post, with a clear heading (Links/examples for points in the video):
    vodcast playlist or links list screenshot/links;
    smartphone - the c-word... (really useful point to engage with)
    laptops - digitised filmmaking and overall process (briefly compare to Warp maybe?)
    research: screenshot bits of post/s with embedded IMDB hyperlinks etc
    YouTube you could say more on - see http://mediatechtips.blogspot.lu/search/label/YouTube and consider how the industry also uses this (links to Q on distribution - you could say see that Q for more)

    There are likely more techs you've used, see list at http://asmediafilmopening.blogspot.lu/2016/04/cie-evaluation-q4-integrating.html
    DVDs, VLC, screenshots, amazon...

    ReplyDelete

All comments will be moderated before being posted.